20 X Datesand FFP2 NR Face Masks: DS-FFP2 NR 2001: CE Marked Certified & Tested to BSI 2020/403 RPE for Healthcare Professionals BS EN 149:2001 + A1:2009
REGULAR PRICE: £24.99
About this item
- 20 X FFP2 Fully tested and certified BSI 2020/403 RPE for Healthcare Professionals – Respiratory Protective Equipment Technical Specification based on partial elements of: FFP2 BS EN 149:2001 + A1:2009 for the use and protection of healthcare workers.
- Certified for use by Healthcare Professionals BFE >95% 0.3 microns CE2797 Fully Tested & Certified. Individually packed, Nose Foam Seal, Easily Folds Flat.
- Single Shift Use Only
- Fastening: Elasticated Loops
- Flat Folding FFP2 NR Face Mask
- DS-FFP2 NR 2001
- Universal Size – One Size Fits All – Outstanding Face Fit Test Results, Twin Elasticated Adjustable Ear Loops
- For Single Shift Use – Disposable Lightweight Comfort Fit. High Quality and Great Value for Money (20 Per Box)
- We at the Datesand Group pride ourselves on our customer service and want you to know that we care about ensuring we are supplying you with high quality goods at a fair and reasonable price. Should however any product not meet your expectations, due to a product defect or fault, we will on the return of the goods and a subsequent confirmation inspection, offer a full refund and replace your goods free of charge.
The Datesand FFP2 Respirator DS-FFP2 NR 2001 is a face mask that can be used in healthcare to help protect frontline workers and staff. The mask fits snugly around the face to help prevent particles and harmful substances from entering your nose and mouth. Our FFP2 face masks are certified and tested, proven to filter out a minimum of 95% of particles above or equal to 0.3 microns. Fully tested and certified BSI 2020/403 RPE for Healthcare Professionals – Respiratory Protective Equipment Technical Specification based on partial elements of: FFP2 BS EN 149:2001 + A1:2009 for the use and protection of healthcare workers and frontline staff. (20 X Masks Per Box)
BFE>95% 0.3 microns
Clean hands thoroughly before touching mask. Placed the mask on your face, pull the straps behind the ears. Adjust ensuring there are no gaps around the edges and that the mask covers your nose mouth and chin. Pinch the nose clip around the bridge for a tighter fit. Avoid touching the mask during use. Clean your hands before removing the mask by the straps behind the ears. Dispose of in an appropriate waste stream. Wash your hands again. This mask is non reusable and for single shift use only
This mask is non reusable and suitable for one-time single shift use only
Manufacturer Contact Information
+44 161 274 1080