Nitrile Gloves by H&S (7 S Small, Blue), Box of 100, Powder Free, Latex Free, eudermic, Hospital Quality Medical Grade Disposable Examination Gloves, nonsterile ambidextrous, Commercial use
SALE PRICE: £28.75
About this item
- ✔ COMFORT – high degree of softness, sensitivity, feel and flexibility, use on both hands – ambidextrous, good tactile/sensory experience
- ✔ GRIP – textured fingertips for extra grip
- ✔ FOOD – suitable for use in food / food contact, reduce risk of product contamination
- ✔ KIND TO YOUR SKIN – free of latex and powder, minimal transpiration, perfect fit – see hand size chart in product images
- ✔ PROTECTION – offers protection against contamination, dirt and potential irritants in low risk situations
Product descriptionSize Name:S (7) | Colour Name:Blue
Our nitrile gloves are very customer-friendly, and can perfectly replace traditional latex gloves.
We have a presence with hospital quality brands used in many areas of work and life by millions in Germany and Austria.
Quality: ISO 9001:2008, ISO13385:2003, AQL 1.5, EN420, CE gem. PSA Cat I, EN 455, free of BPA (Bisphenol A-free).
Package contents determined by the weight, 100 pieces in a dispenser box.
Traction resistance: > = 6 N.
Thickness on the wrist: 0.06 mm.
Thickness on the palm: 0.07 mm.
Thickness at the tips of the fingers: 0.10 mm.
– Keep at room temperature and away from direct sunlight.
– Do not leave the box open under the sunlight or fluorescent light.
ISC is an Austrian private company and represents products of high quality and great value ‘without frustration’.––––––
|Dimensions:||20.2 x 11.2 x 7.2 cm; 440 Grams|