Yubico YubiKey 5 Nano – Two Factor Authentication USB Security Key, Fits USB-A Ports – Protect Your Online Accounts with More Than a Password, FIDO Certified USB Password Key, Extra Compact Size
SALE PRICE: £52.50
About this item
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- SECURITY KEY: Protect your online accounts against unauthorized access by using 2 factor authentication with the Yubico YubiKey 5 Nano security key – the world’s most protective USB security key that works with more online services/apps than any other.
- FIDO: The YubiKey 5 Nano is FIDO certified and works with Google Chrome and any FIDO-compliant application on Windows, Mac OS or Linux. Secure your login and protect your Gmail, Facebook, Dropbox, Outlook, LastPass, Dashlane accounts, 1Password, and more.
- FITS USB-A PORTS: Once registered, each service will request you to insert the YubiKey PC security key into a USB-A port and simply tap to gain access. The extra compact size is designed to stay in the port so you can stay connected and secure anywhere.
- DURABLE AND SECURE: Extremely secure and durable, YubiKeys are tamper resistant, water resistant, and crush resistant. The YubiKey 5 Nano is designed to protect your online accounts from phishing and account takeovers.
The YubiKey 5 Nano combines hardware-based authentication and public key cryptography to protect against account takeovers. Simply insert into a USB slot and authenticate with a touch. YubiKey 5 authentication is four times faster than typing a One Time Passcode and does not require a battery nor network connectivity so it is always accessible.
- Strong two-factor hardware-based authentication
- Easy and fast authentication with a single touch
- Reduces IT operational costs
- Multi-protocol support on a single key
- Durable and water-resistant
- Made in the USA
- Supported protocols: FIDO U2F, FIDO2, smart card (PIV), Yubico OTP, OpenPGP, OATH-TOTP, OATH-HOTP, and Challenge-Response
- Secure element hardware to protect cryptographic keys
- Crypto Algorithms: RSA 2048, ECC p256, ECC p384
- Interface: USB-A
- Works on Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Chrome OS operating systems, and on major browsers
- Now works with Twitter!
- PIV smart card compatible, minidriver available on Windows
- Support for PKCS#1
YubiKey 5 Nano packs all the punch of YubiKey 5, but in a minimalist frame; designed for long stays in the port.
Remove and carry YubiKey 5 Nano with a string lanyard (sold separately).
YubiKey 5 Nano is designed to be used, but not seen. Tap the gold ridge to activate.
Follow the easy instructions provided by the services where you choose to pair your YubiKey 5 Nano. No software required.
Secure Manufacturing and Packaging
- All YubiKey secure elements (where private keys are stored) are protected by an injection molded body.
- YubiKey 5 Security Keys are packaged by Yubico in tamper-evident, safety sealed blister packs.
- All YubiKeys are manufactured and packaged in the US or Sweden.
The YubiKey 5 Nano is built on high-performance, secure elements, and enables strong and fast crypto operations to provide best-practice security and the easiest user experience.
|Stays in port||Keychain||Keychain||Stays in port||Keychain||Keychain|
|Dimensions:||1.3 x 1.19 x 0.3 cm; 5 Grams|