NRS Healthcare Supra Permanent KeySafe (TM)
SALE PRICE: £45.00
About this item
- Home safety and security device that allows select visitors access to keys to a property
- Ideal for elderly relatives/ friends or a disabled person who cannot get to the door
- Multiple uses – home health care, holiday home, family home, workplace etc
- Attaches securely to any wall or flat surface, supplied with a fitting kit
- Holds 4-5 Yale type keys or 1-2 Chubb type keys
The ideal solution to allow multiple visitors to have access to a property without a large volume of keys being in circulation. KeySafe is a combination code secured vault for storing spare key/s to the home. Simply preset the code and give this to trusted personnel or family. They can then simply enter the code, open the KeySafe and take out the keys to open the house door. The code can be changed anytime for added security. Manufactured from corrosion resistant zinc alloy. Supplied with a fitting kit which includes four heavy duty expandable dyna-bolts. Attaches securely to any wall or flat surface. Holds 4-5 yale type keys or 1-2 chubb type keys (maximum 75 mm/3 inch in length). Black neoprene cover simply slips around and over the KeySafe, hiding it from view and protecting it from the elements. Suitable for various residential and business applications, for example: home care workers, family members, young people returning home from school, cleaners or staff in workplace, at holiday home and so on.
External dimensions: H108 x W64 x D51 mm (4¼ x 2½ x 2 inch), internal dimensions: H70 x W38 x D32 mm (2¾ x 1½ x 1¼ inch). Please ensure the code is recorded before the safe is closed.